TOURMALINE OIL CORP. IS A CANADIAN INTERMEDIATE CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are focused on long-term growth through an aggressive exploration, development, production and acquisition program in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Tourmaline's business strategy is to maximize shareholder value by increasing reserves, production and cash flows through the exploitation and development of a continually growing asset base.
Tourmaline seeks to execute this strategy by:
- aggressively drilling and developing its extensive undeveloped land position;
- employing advanced drilling and completion techniques;
- optimizing returns by focusing on operational and cost efficiencies;
- pursuing strategic acquisitions with significant potential synergies; and
- wildcat exploration drilling for new pool discoveries.
FOR INSTANT REPLAY OF THE Q1 CONFERENCE CALL HELD MAY 9, 2013 AT 0900 PLEASE DIAL 905-694-9451 OR 800-408-3053 PASS CODE 8516901#
TOURMALINE WILL HOLD ITS ANNUAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS IN THE MCMURRAY ROOM AT THE CALGARY PETROLEUM CLUB, LOCATED AT 319 - 5TH AVENUE S.W., CALGARY, ALBERTA, ON THE 5TH DAY OF JUNE, 2013 AT 3:00 PM (CALGARY TIME)
Latest News Releases
|08/05/2013||TOURMALINE ANNOUNCES Q1 2013 FINANCIAL RESULTS: CONTINUES RECORD PROFITABLE GROWTH|