TOURMALINE OIL CORP. IS A CANADIAN INTERMEDIATE CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are focused on long-term growth through an aggressive exploration, development, production and acquisition program in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Tourmaline's business strategy is to maximize shareholder value by increasing reserves, production and cash flows through the exploitation and development of a continually growing asset base.
Tourmaline seeks to execute this strategy by:
- aggressively drilling and developing its extensive undeveloped land position;
- employing advanced drilling and completion techniques;
- optimizing returns by focusing on operational and cost efficiencies;
- pursuing strategic acquisitions with significant potential synergies; and
- wildcat exploration drilling for new pool discoveries.
Q1 RESULTS WILL BE REPORTED ON MAY 4, 2016 AFTER MARKET
A CONFERENCE CALL DISCUSSING Q1 RESULTS WILL BE HELD ON MAY 5, 2016 AT 9:00 AM (CALGARY TIME). TO PARTICIPATE CALL:
(416) 695-9701 (local) / (866) 225-0198 (toll free)
International dial in https://www.confsolutions.ca/ILT?oss=1P29R8662250198
Instant replay available at (905) 694-9451 / (800) 408-3053 passcode 6150292
TOURMALINE WILL HOLD ITS ANNUAL MEETING FOR SHAREHOLDERS ON JUNE 8, 2016 AT 3PM MT IN THE MCMURRAY ROOM LOCATED AT THE CALGARY PETROLEUM CLUB, 319 - 5TH AVENUE SW, CALGARY ALBERTA