TOURMALINE OIL CORP. IS A CANADIAN INTERMEDIATE CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are focused on long-term growth through an aggressive exploration, development, production and acquisition program in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Tourmaline's business strategy is to maximize shareholder value by increasing reserves, production and cash flows through the exploitation and development of a continually growing asset base.
Tourmaline seeks to execute this strategy by:
- aggressively drilling and developing its extensive undeveloped land position;
- employing advanced drilling and completion techniques;
- optimizing returns by focusing on operational and cost efficiencies;
- pursuing strategic acquisitions with significant potential synergies; and
- wildcat exploration drilling for new pool discoveries.
Tourmaline will hold is Annual Meeting on June 3, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. (Calgary time) in the Lecture Theatre located at the Metropolitan Conference Centre, 333, 4th Avenue SW, Calgary Alberta.
Latest News Releases
TOURMALINE ACHIEVES RECORD PRODUCTION IN Q1