TOURMALINE OIL CORP. IS A CANADIAN SENIOR CRUDE OIL AND NATURAL GAS EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are focused on long-term growth through an aggressive exploration, development, production and acquisition program in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin.
Tourmaline's business strategy is to maximize shareholder value by increasing reserves, production and cash flows through the exploitation and development of a continually growing asset base.
Tourmaline seeks to execute this strategy by:
- aggressively drilling and developing its extensive undeveloped land position;
- employing advanced drilling and completion techniques;
- optimizing returns by focusing on operational and cost efficiencies;
- pursuing strategic acquisitions with significant potential synergies; and
- wildcat exploration drilling for new pool discoveries.
Tourmaline is scheduled to press release Q1 2017 financial results after the close of markets on May 4, 2017.
Notice of Annual & Special Meeting of the Shareholders - June 7, 2017 at 3:00 PM MT
The annual and Special Meeting of the shareholders of Tourmaline Oil Corp. will be held in the Ballroom at the Metropolitan Centre, 333 - 4th Avenue Sw., Calgary, Alberta.